List of People
MIG and POND group photo 2016 (in Bath, England)
- Dr. Colleen Bailey (RA: 2013-2017). Now Research Associate at Sunnybrook Research Institute.
- Dr. Torben Schneider (PhD Completed 2012; RA: 2012-2014). Now clinical scientist with Philips Medical Systems.
- Dr. Alessandro Proverbio (PhD completed 2014). Now scientific officer in the nuclear decommissioning industry.
- Dr. Matt Rowe (PhD completed 2014). Working in a medical imaging SME in London.
- Dr. Uran Ferizi (PhD completed 2014). Research Associate at New York University.
- Dr. Simon Richardson (PhD completed 2014).
- Dr. Bernard Siow (RA: 2008-2014). Director of MRI Unit at the Francis Crick Institute.
- Dr. Matt Hall (RA: 2012-2014). Senior Research Associate at the Institute of Child Health, UCL.
- Dr. Gemma Nedjati-Gilani (PhD Completed 2012; RA: 2012-2014). Research Associate at Imperial College London.
- Dr. Jania Aghajanian (RA: 2011). Became an Internal Consultant at Ab Initio.
- Dr. Hubert Fonteijn (RA: 2007-2010). Took a full time position back in the Netherlands at the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Nijmegen.
- Kiran Seunarine (PhD Completed 2011). Now Research Associate in the Radiology and Physics Unit at the Institute of Child Health, UCL.
- Bai Yu (PhD Completed 2009). Now Research Scientist at The Global R&D Center(Shanghai), Carestream Health Inc. in Shanghai, China.
- Tony Shepherd (PhD Completed 2009). Now post-doc researcher in image modelling and analysis working in Turku, Finland, for The Turku PET centre on treatment planning in oncology.
- Chris Senanayake (PhD Completed 2009). Now Senior Systems Engineer at Boston Scientific, Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) in St Paul, Minnesota.
- Shahrum Nedjati-Gilani (PhD Completed 2009; RA 2009-2010). Now post-doc in the Division of Imaging Sciences, King's College London.
- Phil Cook (PhD Completed 2006; RA 2005-2006). Now post-doc at PICSL, Dept. Radiology, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kathleen Curran (PhD Completed 2005). Now lecturer in the School of Medicine and Medical Science at University College Dublin.
- Centre for Advanced Biomedical Imaging (CABI), UCL. (Dr Mark Lythgoe and Dr Bernard Siow)
- NMR Unit in the Institute of Neurology, UCL. (Prof Claudia Gandini Wheeler-Kingshott)
- Radiology and Physics Unit at the Institute of Child Health, UCL. (Dr Chris Clark and Dr. Jon Clayden)
- The Dementia Research Centre, Institute of Neurology, UCL. (Prof. Nick Fox and Dr. Sebastian Ourselin)
- Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering University of Manchester (Prof. Geoff Parker)
- Danish Research Centre for Magnetic Resonance, Hvidovre Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark. (Dr Tim Dyrby)
- Penn Image Computing and Science Lab, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. (Prof. Jim Gee and Dr. Phil Cook)
- Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior, University of Wisconsin-Madison. (Prof. Andrew L. Alexander and Dr. Nagesh Adluru)